General Purpose Utilities
- cal - Displays a calendar
- date - print or set the system date and time
- bc - An arbitrary precision calculator language
- echo - Display a line of text.
- printf - Format and print data
- passwd - update user's authentication tokens
- who - Show who is logged on
- w - Show who is logged on and what they are doing
- uname - Print system information
- expr - Evaluate expressions
- test - Check file types and compare values
- seq - Print a sequence of numbers
- factor - Factor numbers
- rev - reverse lines of a file or files
You may write to email@example.com for any Linux related queries.